SECURE MOBILE DEVICE MANAGEMENT FOR YOUR BUSINESS
MobSafety Enterprise is a mobile device management (MDM) solution that meets the challenging demands for a complex, secure technology that allows businesses to enforce policies, perform vulnerability assessment and maintain a desired level of IT control across multiple platforms. The product makes it easy for any business - small or large - to deploy, manage, and secure corporate and employee-owned mobile devices.
Deploying a fleet of devices is as easy as following the 3-step process as follows:
- 1 Select platform (iOS or Android)
- 2 Enter device holder's name, E-mail, phone number
- 3 Choose between E-mail and SMS to send Deployment Request
Employees will receive the E-mail/SMS containing a secure link which will prompt them to follow a few quick steps to install the MDM application on their device.
Once enrollment is completed, the device will be fully manageable from the administrator dashboard.
Protecting mobile devices is an essential 21st century responsibility for all businesses in order to ensure corporate security.
- Lock device in case of device loss or theft
- Find device in times of uncertainty
- Implement compliance policies based on location with geo-mapping
- Set off a device's siren to indicate signify compliance breach
- Wipe the data residing on mobile devices to prevent unauthorized access to corporate information
Regulate the configuration and usability of mobile devices from the administrator dashboard.
- Backup contact lists, call histories, and files stored on devices to prevent data loss
- Restore backed up information on devices
- Restrict or limit the use of specific applications
- Determine the location of devices in real-time
Rules regulated by government privacy policies (e.g. PCI, HIPAA, PIPA, PIPEDA) may demand that data is hosted in specific countries.
To comply with such regulations and provide businesses with more freedom to choose in what country their data resides, they may select from centers:
- Brazil(coming soon)
- France (coming soon)
Implement security policies involving Internet usage by installing the safe browser app on corporate mobile devices.
- Manage accessibility to web content
- Activate specific time limitations
- Create and allow customized Whitelist websites
- Create and disable customized Blacklist websites
- Monitor saved web log